If we’re actively seeking new personnel, we will post the available positions here. But even if we don't have any listings posted, we know Oklahoma has a wealth of talented people – you can always email email@example.com to ask about submitting a resumé.
Reports to: Art Director
Purpose: Oversee the Ad Design Process for 405 Magazine by creating ads, maintaining deadlines and communicating with clients. Additionally, providing assistance to the art director on marketing and sales collateral.
Hours: Part Time (Flexible)
1. Design monthly ad campaigns for clients
2. Manage the ad production schedule
3. Design promotional tools and collateral for sales team
5. Assist Art Director with in-house projects
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
Proficient in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets)
Excellent time management and organizational skills
Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of print production methods
Commitment to teamwork and collaboration
Ability to problem solve creatively and effectively
Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
Invested in the betterment of the 405 community
1. Ad Design Experience
2. College (Graphic Design or Marketing) or equitable experience
ADVERTISING SALES ASSOCIATE
405 Magazine is expanding its sales force. If you wish to be considered for our team, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generate ad sales revenue for 405 Magazine and its associated publication, 405 Home (biannual).
You will work with the “best of the best” businesses that need to position their products and services with our upscale audience in order to grow and sustain their premium business models.
• Qualify best prospects to benefit from 405 Magazine audience and advertising services
• Schedule appointments; determine prospect’s needs and challenges; make initial presentation; determine best solutions; prepare contracts; close sales
• Maintain activity level and closing ratio adequate to meet or exceed sales goals
• Expand sales from existing accounts by cross-selling to new products that fit client needs
• Recommend up-sell opportunities to accounts that need to enhance brand awareness in order to capture or protect market share and seize new opportunities
• Update job knowledge by participating in training and educational opportunities
The ideal candidate will possess strong skills in these areas: presentation, communication, prospecting, closing, motivation, planning, persistence, territory management and meeting sales goals.
Three+ years ad sales experience; college degree preferred