Weekend Roundup: October 7-10
Spooky Season, Nigerian Eats, and Pumpkinville!
- Haunt the Zoo is back! This Saturday and Sunday, visit the OKC Zoo from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. to experience the spookiest season with the most exotic animals. Take the whole family and make sure to dress up in your costumes. Halloween-themed entertainment will last all weekend long!
- A Taste of Nigeria is coming to OKC this Saturday from 12-7 p.m. ARISPOP has emulated a full Nigerian experience of culture, music, and fun for the whole family. Visit 5929 N May Ave to witness a full day of arts, comedy, drama, fashion shows, a market and more.
- Pinot’s Pallet will host their Harvest Gnome paint and sip experience on Saturday. Starting at 2 p.m, visit the studio for a fall-themed art project at $35 a person. Grab a date or a friend and get painting!
- OG&E’s Pumpkinville will take place this Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Myriad Botanical Gardens. An entire miniature village made of pumpkins, gourds and haystacks will fulfill all of your fall needs. Bring the whole family for hand-crafted items, treats, and unlimited rides on Mo’s Carousel!
- Bricktown’s Banjo Bash kicks off this Saturday from noon to 5 p.m. at the American Banjo Museum in downtown OKC. Witness the talent of the best banjo artists from the Hall of Fame with all of your music-loving friends. This event is free to the public.