If we’re actively seeking new personnel, we will post the available positions here. But even if we don’t have any listings posted, we know Oklahoma has a wealth of talented people – you can always email email@example.com to ask about submitting a resumé.
ADVERTISING SALES ASSOCIATE
405 Magazine is expanding its sales force. If you wish to be considered for our team, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generate ad sales revenue for 405 Magazine and its associated publication, 405 Home (biannual).
You will work with the “best of the best” businesses that need to position their products and services with our upscale audience in order to grow and sustain their premium business models.
• Qualify best prospects to benefit from 405 Magazine audience and advertising services
• Schedule appointments; determine prospect’s needs and challenges; make initial presentation; determine best solutions; prepare contracts; close sales
• Maintain activity level and closing ratio adequate to meet or exceed sales goals
• Expand sales from existing accounts by cross-selling to new products that fit client needs
• Recommend up-sell opportunities to accounts that need to enhance brand awareness in order to capture or protect market share and seize new opportunities
• Update job knowledge by participating in training and educational opportunities
The ideal candidate will possess strong skills in these areas: presentation, communication, prospecting, closing, motivation, planning, persistence, territory management and meeting sales goals.
Three+ years ad sales experience; college degree preferred
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
Reports to: Art Director
Learn the ends and outs of magazine production and get practical experience along with some great samples for your portfolio. This is a great opportunity for a designer to see how it takes more than a good eye, to get the job done. Interns will assist in photo research, page layout, and ad creation. Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is REQUIRED.
Candidates must be available to work anywhere from 12 to 24 hours a week and commit to the full summer term. You must be at least 18 years old to apply. The 405 Magazine Internship program is unpaid, but can count towards college credit.
- Design monthly ad campaigns for clients
- Design promotional tools and collateral for sales and marketing
- Assist Art Director with page layout
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficient in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets)
- Commitment to teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to problem solve creatively and effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Invested in the betterment of the 405 community
- Ad Design Experience
- College (Graphic Design/Marketing) or equitable experience