If we’re actively seeking new personnel, we will post the available positions here. But even if we don’t have any listings posted, we know Oklahoma has a wealth of talented people – you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to ask about submitting a resumé.
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
405 Magazine seeks a motivated, experienced account executive to grow key accounts and add new business across print, digital, and event sponsorship channels.
405 Magazine is the city magazine of the OKC metro. For 25 years, it has told our city’s stories, revealing the best the metro has to offer and fulfilling our mission of impacting our city for good. 405 publishes 405 Magazine, 405 Business, 405 Home, 405magazine.com, and multiple e-newsletters. 405 also compliments their suite of owned advertising solutions with digital advertising services for local businesses.
We have a culture of excellence from the products we produce to the people we hire. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced, team-oriented, and hybrid environment.
- Creating and presenting clients with customized, multi-platform marketing plans including print, digital and event sponsorship solutions
- Maintaining relationships with key accounts
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building strong relationships using a consultative approach
- Cold calling, prospecting and retaining new advertisers
- Achieving and exceeding monthly sales goals across both print and digital
- Maintaining consistent and up-to-date records in sales CRM
- Represent the brand at industry networking events
- Collaborate on innovative sales solutions and ideas for growth
- Attend 405 events and network with attendees
- Must have 5 years of media or B2B sales experience
- Must possess strong presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Must be an organized, self-starter, motivated toward success
- Must be a high energy, results oriented, enthusiastic team player
- Must exude self-confidence and have a positive outlook towards situations and people
- Must be able to understand marketing objectives for numerous types of businesses and how to provide optimal solutions
- Competitive comp plan
- Benefits include medical, dental insurance, vision, life insurance
- Flex schedule and hybrid office environment
- No vacation tracking – we trust employees to get their job done and take off when they need to.
ADVERTISING SALES ASSOCIATE
405 Magazine is expanding its sales force. If you wish to be considered for our team, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generate ad sales revenue for 405 Magazine and its associated publication, 405 Home (biannual).
You will work with the “best of the best” businesses that need to position their products and services with our upscale audience in order to grow and sustain their premium business models.
- Qualify best prospects to benefit from 405 Magazine audience and advertising services
- Schedule appointments; determine prospect’s needs and challenges; make initial presentation; determine best solutions; prepare contracts; close sales
- Maintain activity level and closing ratio adequate to meet or exceed sales goals
- Expand sales from existing accounts by cross-selling to new products that fit client needs
- Recommend up-sell opportunities to accounts that need to enhance brand awareness in order to capture or protect market share and seize new opportunities
- Update job knowledge by participating in training and educational opportunities
The ideal candidate will possess strong skills in these areas: presentation, communication, prospecting, closing, motivation, planning, persistence, territory management and meeting sales goals.
Three+ years ad sales experience; college degree preferred