If we’re actively seeking new personnel, we will post the available positions here. But even if we don’t have any listings posted, we know Oklahoma has a wealth of talented people – you can always email email@example.com to ask about submitting a resumé.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
405 Magazine is looking for a qualified intern to join our team for the Spring ’22 semester. We are seeking proactive interns who are adept at problem-solving and exude confidence and positivity in all aspects of work life. Interns are full-time students who can work unpaid for credit through their individual institutions. If you wish to be considered for this role, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interns will be responsible for a number of assignments, including but not limited to:
• Crafting supervised social media content for distribution on various platforms.
• Assist in managing online content on 405magazine.com and learn how to best utilize WordPress.
• Answering email submissions and organizing phone messages.
• Running errands: food, office supplies, general office needs
• Organizing and maintaining office space.
• Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit.
• Must be able to work an average of 2 half-days a week for the duration of 1/17/22-4/22/22 (SPRING).
• Proficient technological skills, including Google Suite, Instagram, and Facebook.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-directed and able to work with limited supervision.
• Energetic and eager to take on new projects.
• Capable of taking direction and asking questions to encourage collaboration.
• Industry experience preferred but not required.
Must be a full-time student who can work unpaid for credit through their individual institutions.
ADVERTISING SALES ASSOCIATE
405 Magazine is expanding its sales force. If you wish to be considered for our team, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Generate ad sales revenue for 405 Magazine and its associated publication, 405 Home (biannual).
You will work with the “best of the best” businesses that need to position their products and services with our upscale audience in order to grow and sustain their premium business models.
- Qualify best prospects to benefit from 405 Magazine audience and advertising services
- Schedule appointments; determine prospect’s needs and challenges; make initial presentation; determine best solutions; prepare contracts; close sales
- Maintain activity level and closing ratio adequate to meet or exceed sales goals
- Expand sales from existing accounts by cross-selling to new products that fit client needs
- Recommend up-sell opportunities to accounts that need to enhance brand awareness in order to capture or protect market share and seize new opportunities
- Update job knowledge by participating in training and educational opportunities
The ideal candidate will possess strong skills in these areas: presentation, communication, prospecting, closing, motivation, planning, persistence, territory management and meeting sales goals.
Three+ years ad sales experience; college degree preferred