Details make the stylish difference.
As we move into August, ready or not, we find pre-fall pieces making a comeback. This transitional time of year is a period when you can embrace the Oklahoma legacy of Western wear, but make sure you do so with flair. Boots and shoes become the perfect additions with glints of metal, and neutrals take on an elevated appearance with the use of lace and patterns. Let the accents in your wardrobe speak for themselves as you pay homage to this great state.
1. Veronica Beard, Briana Tee; Gretta Sloane
2. Cecilia NY, Gail Sandal; Betsy King Shoes
3. See by Chloé, Tracolla Mara Cross-body Bag; CK & CO
4. Paige, Lizabeta Dress; Edit & Co.
5. David Yurman, Initial Charm Necklace; BC Clark
6. Paige, Leenah 32” in Rock on Destructed; Edit & Co.
7. Antica, Farmacista Cask Candle; Essentials
8. Steve Madden, Laser Cut Trim Silver Tip Bootie; Silver Accents