Perfect pieces for an up-to-date look.
The word “modern” can encompass different interpretations—perhaps something we know and are comfortable with has been transformed to adapt to the times in a new and exciting way, or something new and revolutionary is introduced. Fortunately for those who don’t feel like parsing meanings, both concepts can work together. Finding pieces that radiate a mid-century feel, like a geometric pillow or structured mirror, paired with a plush chair and light-washed console, can create a new and personal idea of design.
1. Tambour Cabinet; Urbane
2. AVF Accent Candy Bowl; Cayman’s
3. Nord Chair; Urbane
4. Michael Aram, Butterfly Ginkgo Sculptural Table Lamp; BC Clark
5. Aura Olive pillow; 3B Home
6. Eastminster Nesting Tables; Live Boho
7. Louis Vuitton: The Birth of Modern Luxury; ME Home
8. Lane Mirror; ME Home