The new year means it’s time to reenvision our mind, body and wardrobe.
The start of a new year can be an exciting time as we set fresh goals and ambitions — and maybe even plan that big summer vacation we have been dreaming of for years. But it can also be a daunting time for our wardrobe. Everything seems stale and boring … so last year. Instead of a total closet revamp, revisit those classic pieces and reimagine them with mixed materials. Play between structured silhouettes and flowing frocks, or a striking color combination. Tailored, tasteful and trusty — just because the pieces are classic doesn’t mean they can’t still be fresh.
- Róhe Frames, Stevie Trousers; Gretta Sloane
- Anine Bing, Teegan Top; Edit & Co.
- Greylin, Maroon Night Blazer; rosegold
- Jeffrey Campbell, Deneuv-Hi Boot; Betsy King Shoes
- Shiraleah, Aster Clutch; Mode
- Ippolita, Teardrop Earrings; BC Clark
- Bobi, Propose Side Split Skirt and Impact Turtleneck Top; Silver Accents