Not in the mood to hit the road or hustle to the airport? No need to stress, as we’ve got you covered with a list of Spring Break activities that the whole family will enjoy!
- Visit the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum March 14-18 for a different hands-on craft every day, along with educational activities and more.
- Painting with a Twist is hosting its Pastel Unicorn Spring Break painting class for ages six and up. Drop by at 1 p.m. on March 16 to make your mini-masterpiece.
- Oklahoma Contemporary Arts Center begins its Spring Break Camp for 5-12-year-olds starting March 15; the camp will take place at the new downtown campus, where kids will be able to work with their hands on all types of artistic mediums.
- Artsy Rose Academy begins its Spring Break Camp March 11 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Drop your kids off to make slime, crafts, Disney-themed art projects and more.
- For some killer adventure, head over to Riversport OKC for kayaking, ropes courses, giant slides and ziplines. If you want to stay on the water, visit Bricktown for OKC’s River Taxi Cruises for a floating tour of city hotspots.
If your family would rather stay outside during the week, grab some lunch for a picnic at the Myriad Botanical Gardens or Scissortail Park. Then plan a group walk along the trails at Lake Hefner, Martin Nature Park or Stinchcomb Wildlife Refuge.