Position: Graphic Design Intern
Reports to: Art Director
Learn the ends and outs of magazine production and get practical experience along with some great samples for your portfolio. This is a great opportunity for a designer to see how it takes more than a good eye, to get the job done. Interns will assist in photo research, page layout, and ad creation. Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is REQUIRED.
Candidates must be available to work anywhere from 12 to 24 hours a week and commit to the full summer term. You must be at least 18 years old to apply. The 405 Magazine Internship program is unpaid, but can count towards college credit.
- Design monthly ad campaigns for clients
- Design promotional tools and collateral for sales and marketing
- Assist Art Director with page layout
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficient in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets)
- Commitment to teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to problem solve creatively and effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Invested in the betterment of the 405 community
- Ad Design Experience
- College (Graphic Design/Marketing) or equitable experience
For more information email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio.